This week, the WSJ Accelerators program is running a special discussion called Heartland USA. In it, they are exploring the development of startup communities in five cities: Boulder, Colo.; Memphis, Tenn.; Washington, D.C.; Omaha, Neb.; and Portland, Ore.
Monday is Boulder day and there are a number of guest contributions already up, including:
- Pete Sheinbaum (LinkSmart): Boulder: The Tech Industry’s Best-Kept Secret
- Carly Gloge (Ubooly): Communities Are Essential for Startup Growth
- Niel Robertson (Trada): Crowdsource Your Business, Any Time, Anywhere
- Chris Moody (Gnip): The Boulder Startup Scene: A Guiding Light
- David Cohen (TechStars): Boulder is for Startups
Today, at 3pm EST, I’ll be participating in on online discussion called Ask The Accelerators and with Scott Case (Startup America Partnership CEO) and Marc Nager (Startup Weekend CEO). Join us as we talk about how you can create a startup community anywhere in the world.